Colgate is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care, and Pet Nutrition. Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? Apply for the Retail Environment Manager position that is available. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Marketing/ or relevant field
- 4-6 years minimum of customer development
- Experience with a strong understanding of the FMCG environment operations.
- Identify, prioritize Shopper/RE Develop RE strategies and 5P’s based on Category and Brand Strategies and on robust RE, shopper and customer Insights for specific RE (to be the expert in the RE)
- Develop RE strategy and 5Ps by RE based on RE and shopper expertise/insights
- Adapt category Promotion activity grid by RE and identify activities to grow the RE and customer
- Manage the GTN investment for the retail environment, p.e. TPR’s, PPR’s, Business builders Direct & Indirect. Develop a RE investment strategy & track the KPI’s goals-pay for performance.
- Consolidate the customer needs/grid by RE for inputs in commercial plans. Provide input on retailer perspective in the commercial process
- Develop 5P’s communication tools to CDT to execute the plans
- Responsible for 5P’s tracking, for continuously monitoring and work w/ CDT for corrections when needed.
- Identify and activate RE Growth Initiatives and work together with RM Shopper Mkt including on the shopper programs
R 30 0000
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Colgate #Health #Pharmacy #Retail