Clinix Health Group is looking for a credit controller to minimize the financial risk of the company by ensuring the maximum collection of outstanding debt. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Diploma in Credit Management.
- Knowledge in the chemical industry preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience in credit management.
- Knowledge of the Consumer protection act (NCA).
- Good understanding of master data standards.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of the customer’s creditor systems & procedures.
Act as the specialist for payment allocations taking ownership of the strategy and ensuring adherence to its key principles.
Ensure the accuracy of payment allocations by the SSC in order not to jeopardize the company’s profitability.
Assist Shared Service with the correct allocation of cash and minimizing account queries.
Ensuring a positive response to all requests from all business areas and functions for payments and clearings requests.
Co-ordinate the processing of discounts and rebates.
Identify and flag risks and issues as well as propose solutions.
Coordinate with the SSC on disputes cases loaded.
Ensure the accuracy of disputes loaded by SSC.
Clinix Health Group
R20 000 – R25 000 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Clinix Health Group #Credit Controller