A leading Foods Distributor is currently in the process of hiring a Customer Relations Consultant. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- 3-5 years’ Client Relationship Management Experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills, with proven record of high level of service excellence
- 3- 5 years Sales experience with proven record of meeting sales targets or budgets
- 3-5 years’ Sales Administration experience
- Proficiency in MS Office including MS Word and MS Excel on an intermediate level
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Ensure that all interactions with members, suppliers and every department in the Company are conducted with the level of discipline and excellence expected in all business dealings of Company.
- Participate and contribute to both direct and indirect areas of responsibility in terms of every product and service that is offered to Members.
- Remain mindful and focused on achieving and maintaining the Company’s Vision, Mission and high standards of professional conduct to all stakeholders.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of a profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Contribute to ensure the Divisional sales targets are achieved
- To actively sell through regular telephone contact and manage the sales process from start to finish
- To initiate sales on deal offerings and supplier product ranges
- To process all orders accurately and timeously in accordance with Company standards
R25 000 – R30 000 a month
Was this helpful?
1 / 0
#Client Relations Consultant