CHEP is seeking an operations supervisor who will be responsible for ensuring that all Company policies and procedures (ie SLA’s and SOP’s) are adhered to. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Operations / Production Management Diploma
- Qualified Millwright / Electrician (where required)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- 5 Years of Production Management experience in a unionized environment
- Promote and drive a culture of Zero Harm.
- Implement the safety strategies across CHEP and TPM plants.
- Responsible for the GAP, SEMP and Environmental requirements and audit results.
- Recruit, motivate and develop subordinates.
- Develop a motivated and productive workforce through effective people management and communication skills.
- Ensures that good communications and sound relationships are maintained with all employees, shop stewards, and respective unions.
- Ensure all quality standards are met.
- Conducts quality audits and take corrective action for poor quality and/or over-repair.
- Follow up and resolve all customer complaints and implements solutions.
R6 000 – R10 000 a month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#CHEP #Operations Supervisor