British American Tobacco has a new exciting opportunity for a deployment Executive to be based in our office in Heidelberg, South Africa. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management within an international environment
- Good understanding of Supply Chain activities
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Flexible, able to cope well and interpret the logistics requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Proficiency in using ERP-systems (e.g. SAP, SCC, APO DP) is essential
- Work with relevant functions to ensure products are delivered on time and in full
- Follow up to ensure customer complaints are answered on time and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Highlight any shortfall on delivering customer requirements on time in full, analyze the impact and own the issue management process to ensure appropriate resolution and /or escalation. This includes NPI and promotional SKUs
- Ensure transparency of deployment plans to the relevant EM customers through the delivery of ‘on time’ and accurate visibility of order status reports on a weekly basis
- Monitor customer complaints and drive resolution
- Proactively initiating dialogue with the relative transport functions regarding key delivery issues and drive solutions with the relevant function to ensure targets are achieved
British American Tobacco
R 394 700 per Annum
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#British American Tobacco #Logistics