BMW has an available position that requires a candidate that will be accountable for obtaining and overseeing company insurance by way of implementing systems, procedures and operational methodologies by ensuring Insurance is most optimally affected, and that the losses to the company are minimized. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Insurance qualification at NQF level 7 or higher
- A Bachelor’s degree would be advantageous
- 5 or more years’ experience in insurance claims administration, risk management, and a sound accounting base
- Registered as a representative with the FSB and as an associate with the IISA would be advantageous
- Strong technical skills (in-depth knowledge of the Insurance market and norms)
- Strong interpersonal skills, planning and organization abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Must show initiative; be proactive and able to operate with limited supervision.
- Claims management, which includes controlling and monitoring of approximately 2,000 claims per annum (Motor, Assets, Marine, and Liability).
- You will be responsible for Risk Management which entails notifying respective departments of all losses so that they can affect Enterprise Risk Management,
- Assist with audits and investigations and where possible mitigate losses to the company.
BMW (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd
R 406 567
Was this helpful?
0 / 0