Bayport Financial Services has a vacancy for an internal clerk to deal with the confirmation of the employment for the debtor to contribute to the management of the legal portfolio to maximize collections and contribute positively to the sustainability and profitability of the organization. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information
- Matric/ NQF Level 4 Qualifications
- 2-year relevant experience in the same roll
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Deliver on the turnaround times in line with policies.
- To trace the debtor and update the accurate employment information on Bylaw.
- Contact the debtor’s HR Department for confirmation of employment.
- Outputs to deliver this accountability:
- Confirmation of employment on non-service.
- Call debtors Pay office HR to confirm the employment
- Update employment details.
- Record all updated information after each
- Complete a confirmation checklist.
- Achieve set targets on a daily basis as communicated by management by ensuring that all legal documents received are staged coded in a specified timeframe and are provided to the relevant department.
- Check information update on relevant systems e.g. Transunion
- Analyze the data on the Trace packs.
- Update debtors Employment details.
- Updates the debtor’s Physical address.
- Update debtors Pay point address
Bayport Financial Services
R 12 000 – R16 0000