The ARTISAN FITTING is accountable for providing mechanical services and support in the assigned area through the effective maintenance and installation of mechanical equipment and machinery. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Adult Senior Certificate) with English literacy or N2 in engineering studies.
- Completed formal Learnership program prior to obtaining a fitter artisan trade certificate as recognized by the MQA.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Fitter Artisan / Aide / Apprentice within a mining or plant environment.
- SHEC: Adherence to safe work procedures.
- Maintenance, Installation & Construction: Adhere to equipment maintenance, installation, and construction of workplace facilities to standards and specifications.
- Administration: Provisioning of data and information.
- Team Development & Coaching: Provide on-the-job training and coaching to team members.
R20 000- R30 000
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Artisan #Engineering #Government