Amazon SA is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative leader with a strong background in Critical Incident Management to be there during the moments that matter for our most demanding customers. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Min of B.Sc/B.Tech/ HND in a related field – Safety Management
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Brewery with exposure to WCM, Safety and Engineering fields
- Experience in working in an industrial or FMCG environment essential
- The ideal candidate would have experience in working with the NOSA integrated system.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Ensure a safe workplace, drive and support safe work practices in the plant.
- Monitor and advice on Safety DPO Pillar performance in the plant.
- Ensure workplace hazards are identified and communicated to all staff.
- Support and facilitate safety improvement interventions across the plant.
- Promote awareness of occupational safety and the DPO Safety program.
- Conduct audits and reviews related to the DPO Safety Pillar and legal compliance.
- Conduct investigations into incidents together with line managers identifying the root cause and proposing both corrective and preventative actions.
- Maintain documentation such as SOP’s, policies and procedures as related to safety.
Amazon Dev Centre South Africa
R35 000 Per Month
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Amazon Dev Centre South Africa