Altron combines technical expertise with in-depth customer understanding to provide end-to-end holistic technology solutions, has an opportunity for a project coordinator to join their team. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- CAPM preferred
- Relevant Diploma in Project Management & NQF4
- Own Reliable Vehicle
- Valid driver license: Code 10 (C1)
- Min 2-3years experience
- Must have background experience in the ICT or Engineering SectorExcellent Computer Skills
- Project Administration experience is a requirement
- Experience working with Project Managers in the Engineering sector
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills – good telephone skills.
- Attention to detail ensuring accuracy of work.
- Good teamworking skills
- Numerical skills
- Technical skills
- IT skills
- Must be able to work long hours
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strictly adhere to the project management process documented by the company
- Ensure that all project documentation is accurate, complete and submitted within specified timelines
- Accountable for the complete and accurate tracking of projects under my management.
- Responsible for all staff resources during the course of a project, including productivity, quality of service delivery, etc.
- Responsible for accurate and complete invoicing of all projects.
- Responsible for tracking of 3rd party deliverables
- Maintain corporate governance.
R15 000 – R 25 000
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Altron #Engineering #IT #Project Coordinator