An exciting and new opportunity has become available for a Sales Supervisor. Our ideal candidate will be based at our Tekkie Town Windhoek, The Grove Mall Store. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties, and responsibilities below for further information.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Further qualifications related to retail/business will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Sales Assistant in the retail sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
- It has a high energy level and is performance-driven.
- Computer Literate and Numeracy skills.
- Willing to work retail hours.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Outstanding customer care skills, the ability to interact and communicate with customers.
- The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders, and payments)
- Supervise and motivate staff to ensure that daily targets are met.
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
- Communicate clients and evaluate their needs.
- Handle complaints from customers.
- The ability to manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Ensure all employees adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines
- Ensuring that stock losses are under the benchmark
- Admin standards are met.
- Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process)
- Opening and Closing of the store.
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for all our staff.